Solutions & Services
We're proud to conduct our science in state-of-the-art facilities that enhance the work we do. Read on to learn more about our buildings and equipment.
The BioLink Life Sciences facilities comprise 5,300 sq. ft. of space that includes six private offices, six cubicles, a conference room, service areas (i.e., restrooms, breakrooms), and four large laboratories:
- General Lab
- Analytical Lab - Equipped with a snorkel fume exhaust system and a ductless fume hood.
- Synthesis Lab - Equipped with three 6' benchtop fume hoods (Fisher Hamilton) and two 8' walk-in fume hoods (Fisher Hamilton).
- Biochemistry Lab - Operates under positive pressure and equipped with a laminar flow safety cabinet.
Professional. Compliant. Secure.
All of our laboratories are isolated from the world wide web. We've achieved this by installing and validating a Part 11-compliant electronic data collection and management system. We operate our facility in compliance with the environmental laws and regulations of federal, state (North Carolina), and local governments for, but not limited to, the following factors:
- Handling & Storage of Toxic & Hazardous Materials
- Airborne Emissions
- Waterborne Effluents
- External Radiation Levels
- Outdoor Noise
- Solid & Bulk Waste Disposal Practices
BioLink Life Sciences is home to a full range of standard laboratory equipment, including:
- pH Meters
- Vacuum Pumps
- Computers & Related Software
Research & Development
To complete our research, BioLink Life Sciences uses the libraries at North Carolina State University, the University of North Carolina— Chapel Hill, and Duke University. Additionally, we access literature available on the internet.